By Katelyn Fischer-Thurston and Lucy Brock
When showing chooks you need transport to take them there.
- Food and water is not required unless traveling long distances.
- All of the boxes need air holes.
- You have to strap the boxes to the Car/Ute so they do not move during transit.
- The boxes have to have a clean absorbent litter to soak up droppings.
- The boxes need to have enough room for the poultry to stand/sit down.
- But not too much room that they could move and harm themselves during transit.