Poultry Hub Australia, in conjunction with Agrifutures Chicken Meat Program and Australian Eggs, is offering two $500 Undergraduate Research Scholarships in 2020!
The supervising researcher must:
• Agree to involve the student on a 2020 poultry research project for a minimum of 18 hrs and no more than 30 hrs
• Ensure all the appropriate approvals have been sought to enable the student to actively participate in the research project
• Provide a letter of support attached to the application form
To be eligible to receive a scholarship the undergraduate student must:
• Be completing an undergraduate degree/honours in Agriculture, Animal Science or Veterinary studies at an Australian University.
• Submit a summary of the overall experience of the scholarship within 4 weeks of completion (template will be provided by PHA to the successful applicant)
Applications close 5th October 2020.