ARCHER FIELD FARM
LOOKING FOR GOOD PASSIONATE POULTRY PEOPLE
We require the committed services of a well educated and passionate young poultry enthusiast to take a long term position with our family businesses based in South Ballina. Your work will be guided with the inspiring and visionary influence of the company founder himself. The role will include everything from the ordinary to the extraordinary so only good passionate people need apply.
- Excellent poultry husbandry skills ensuring animal welfare requirements are met;
- Ensure the operation is run to meet company standards and enforce company bio- securities and quality assurance procedures;
- Sound understanding of WH&S and the maintenance of a safe work environment;
- Strong planning, reporting and communication skills are essential;
- Able to do weekend and out of hours work on occasion; and
- Ability to operate and maintain in good order farm machinery and equipment such as Tractors, Ride on Mowers, Quad Bikes etc.
Pay rates are negotiable and will be subject to industry awards and relevant experience and qualifications.
Please email applications and resume to:
Applications close by: 30 June 2020