Call for Preliminary Research Proposals
PoultryHub Australia Industry Research Funding (Australian applicants only)
PoultryHub Australia (PHA) will fund a number of research projects, as part of PHA’s Industry Research Funding. The aim of the call is to encourage scientists to engage with industry and work together to develop innovative, applied research projects with the objective to solve problems faced by the Australian poultry industry.
Research projects will not be limited to a specific research area within the Australian Poultry Industry but will be required to meet the following criteria:
- The research project must be innovative, applied research with a reasonable probability to deliver direct outcomes to industry;
- The duration of the project must not exceed 12 months;
- The research project must demonstrate direct contact/interaction with a sector of the poultry industry;
- The budget must not be predominately used for salaries;
- The receiving institution must agree to the terms of the PHA Funding Agreement (this agreement can be requested directly from email@example.com).
To obtain a copy of the application form please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications must reach the PoultryHub Australia office by 5pm, 14 March 2018.
|7 February||Application for funding opens|
|14 March||Funding round closes|
|Late March||Outcomes of PRPs released and selected applications invited to submit full proposals|
|20 April||Full Research Proposals (FRPs) Due|
|Early May||Researchers notified of successful FRPs|
|End June||All contracts must be finalised and executed.|