Is this YOU???
Hy-Line Australia is a leading layer breeder. They require a strong leader to manage and facilitate day-to-day operations at their hatchery facility, located approximately 1.5 hours North of Melbourne near Bendigo, Victoria. Bendigo is the State’s largest regional centre with over 100,000 residents and extensive services and facilities. This position reports to the Hatchery Manager.
- Quality supplier of day-old chicks – our customers expect the best
- Complex environment with many moving parts
- Driven by production requirements and customer delivery deadlines
- Centred around ‘hatch days’ which are big processing days with early starts
- Managing and rostering staff of approximately 25 – 30
- Planning and implementation of production requirements
- Overseeing processes and analysing them for continuous improvement
- Compliance in management (i.e. OHS, staff performance, quality etc)
- Salaried role with some expected weekend / call-out duties
You will be:
- A ‘go-getter’ and multi-tasker; confident and effective in your ability to manage processes, people and compliance
- Able to take direction and run with it, creating effective outcomes for the company
- Computer literate, including basic Microsoft usage
- Someone with proven references of previous work and management experience
Supervisory experience in a meat chicken or layer hatchery would be an advantage. Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate along with attractive remuneration. A company paid pre-employment medical will be required prior to commencement.
If you’re interested in joining the Hy-Line team in this exciting role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (03) 5448 7165 for the position description and selection criteria.
You must address the selection criteria to be considered.
Applications close 5pm Wednesday, 23rd October, 2013 but interviewing may commence earlier.